WAATR 25 oz. LYT Bottle
- UVC Purification technology.
- 10-12mW UVC LED.
- Destroys bio-contaminants.
- 99.99% kill rate*
- Self-cleans bottle.
- 18/8 Stainless steel bottle.
- Vacuum insulation technology.
- Keep cold 24 hrs. Hot 12 hrs.
- Port-less magnetic charger.
- Does not remove chemical, metals, etc.,
- *tested on e.coli in 3 mins.
What Problems Does LYT Solve?
Quick and Easy Water Safety: Perfect if you want to quickly purify your water at home, school, or office. Use LYT when you almost trust the water source, but aren't quite sure.
Who Needs It?
Tap Water Enthusiast: If you are a tap water enthusiast, then LYT is for you. LYT will ensure your tap water is safe for drinking. It uses a low power UV-C LED to destroy's 99.9% e.coli in 3 minutes from your water.
What’s the Result After Use?
- Germ-free, sustainable living
- Healthy hydration
- Bottle remins clean and stink free
What’s The Technology Behind It?
Our tiny cap packs a healthy punch. An embedded UV-C LED kills waterborne bacteria and viruses by rupturing the proteins on the cell wall. In a matter of minutes, your tap water is free of germs and safe to drink.
Where is The Best Place To Use LYT?
Everywhere where tap water or water fountains are available. At home, gym, school, airports, etc., LYT adds an extra layer of protection to all your hydration needs.
What's the difference between CrazyCap and LYT?
- The first difference between the LYT and CrazyCap is germicidal efficacy. For exmple CrazyCap destroy's 99.999% e.coli in 3 minutes. LYT destroy's 99.9% e.coli in the same time.
- The second difference is the outer cap shell material. LYT shell is an all plastic construction, whereas, CrazyCap shell is an all metal construction.
What’s Included in The Box?
- LYT bottle cap with built-in UV-C LED (BPA-free and Mercury-free).
- Light-weight BPA-free Tritan reusable plastic or Durable 304 Stainless Steel Bottle.
- Easy port-less charger.
- User’s manual
- One-year limited warranty
What's the warranty?
LYT products have a One Year Limited Warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship for one-year from the date of original purchase.