Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Driver
The Extreme Game Improvement Hot Launch E522 Driver is all about ease of use. The 460cc driver made from premium 6-4 Titanium features extreme Moment of Inertia properties with a major emphasis on ease of launch, playability and correcting miss-hits and slices to go straighter.
- Houdini Sole Technology - The Houdini Sole design innovation pushes weight back as much as possible in a driver design. This design created extra mass to precisely position weight in the head for an ultra-low and deep Center of Gravity, optimizing launch conditions and greatly improving forgiveness off the face.
- High Moment of Inertia - An extremely high MOI rating surpassing 5000 grams per cubic cm2, makes the E522 Driver an extremely stable and powerful driver. This increased MOI will improve ball speed on miss-hits and will keep shots straighter, while the back and low CG positioning creates high-flying, powerful tee shots.
- Diamond Face 2.0 / Cup Face Technology - The Hot Launch E522 Driver features Diamond Face 2.0 technology with 42 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the metals for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face combine with a Cup Face construction to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- Heel Weighted/Slice Fighting Offset/Shallow Face Designs - Offset designs are combined with a heel sole weight to provide the ultimate in slice fighting technology. The strategically placed heel draw-bias weight allows the face to square up at impact for straighter ball flight that helps golfers avoid the right side of the course. A super-shallow face design produces higher launch angles and extreme ease of launch.
- Control Length Shafts - A Control Length Shaft system means optimized, shorter shaft lengths that were designed specifically for the E522 Driver to greatly improve accuracy, control and to offer maxed out Smash Factor ratings for the club head. The Control Length Shaft leads to more players hitting the center of the clubface.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL Shaft - The E522 Driver comes stock with super-light FUBUKI HL graphite shafts by Mitsubishi.
- Stock Shaft - Mitsubishi Fubuki HL (45-gram L-Flex).
- Grip - Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.