Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch C522 Fairway Wood
This Competition Spec Hot Launch C522 Fairway Wood is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates with minimal offset designs, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme ease of use.
The Hot Launch 522 Fairway Woods are constructed of 17-4 stainless steel and features a thinner and lighter forged steel crown that increases clubhead speed for the ultimate in power creation.
- Diamond Face 2.0 / Cup Face Technology: The Hot Launch C522 Fairway Wood features Diamond Face 2.0 technology with 42 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the woods for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face combine with a Cup Face construction to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- High MOI/Rear Sole Weighting: More weight in the rear sole, created by the weight in the extreme back of the clubhead, moves the Center of Gravity deep in the head for an extremely high MOI that will tighten dispersion and increase overall accuracy. The low and rear CG positioning creates increased launch angles, apex heights, hang time and overall distance.
- Acoustic Resonance Channels: Upgraded acoustic engineering is achieved though Acoustic Resonance Channels (A.R.C.) Engineering. The A.R.C. sound channel system is a visible technology that can be seen on the sole of the clubhead. Internally, these channels bounce sound on the inside of the club head to provide top-shelf sound and feel.
- Power Channel: A deeper Power Channel on the sole behind the face creates better weight distribution and increased face flexing. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL Shaft: The C522 Fairway Wood comes stock with super-light FUBUKI HL graphite shafts by Mitsubishi.
- Available Lofts: 15-degree 3-Wood, 17-degree 4-wood, an 18-degree 5-wood and a 22-degree 7-wood
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Fubuki HL (45-gram L-Flex)
- Grip: Lamkin Z5 Rubber
***Please use the above as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.***