Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch C522 Driver
This Competition Spec Hot Launch C522 Driver features minimal offset designed for medium+ tempo swing speeds to attain maximum ball speed. The Hot Launch C range is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme ease of use, forgiveness and accuracy.
- Diamond Face 2.0 / Cup Face Technology - The 460cc C522 Driver features Diamond Face 2.0 technology with 42 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the metals for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face combine with a Cup Face construction to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- High MOI Rear Sole Weight in a Deep CG Casing - A back weight is strategically placed to the extreme rear of the C522 Driver. The extreme rear weight is housed in an all-new Deep CG Casing that places more mass at the extreme trailing edge of the clubhead. The back weight and Deep CG Casing creates an extremely high MOI rating for a driver, surpassing 5000 grams per cubic cm2 that creates top in-line stability. The lower and deeper CG positioning of the club dramatically affects ease of launch and added forgiveness off the face at impact.
- Acoustic Resonance Channels - Upgraded acoustic engineering is achieved though Acoustic Resonance Channels (A.R.C.) Engineering. The A.R.C. sound channel system is a visible technology that can be seen on the sole of the clubhead. Internally, these channels bounce sound on the inside of the club head to provide top-shelf sound and feel.
- Power Channel - The Power Channel on the sole of the club behind the club face is deeper for better weight distribution and increased face flexing in the C522 range. The Power Channel delivers amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL Shaft - The C522 Driver comes stock with super-light FUBUKI HL graphite shafts by Mitsubishi Chemical that is 45-grams.
- Available Lofts in Right-Handed - 9.5°, 10.5°, 12°
- Stock Shaft - Mitsubishi Fubuki HL (45-gram L-Flex).
- Grip - Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.