Tour Edge Ladies Exotics EXS 220 Hybrid '20
The larger clubhead of the EXS 220 hybrid is made to bring the power of a fairway metal to a hybrid design. This amped-up hybrid utilizes a lighter 450-Hyper-Steel/360-degree Cup Face design that features new Diamond Face technology that produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360
Sole Weights: 4-gram installed. Additional weights available in 7 grams and 10 grams.
- Max MOI Design - achieved with an adjustable 4-gram back weight creates a more stable and forgiving hybrid design.
- Slipstream Sole - features improved wider speed channels that create more solid contact due to smoother turf interaction.
- Sound Diffusion Bar - used to improve the acoustic engineering, employing the same idea used in music studios to enhance sound.
- Raised Center of Gravity - accomplished by indents on the heel and toe sole of the clubhead that allow weight to be strategically positioned to raise the CG and reduce spin.
- Diamond Face Tech - produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.