Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Individual Iron - Steel '20
The EXS 220 iron set is a split set featuring both hollow body and deep undercut designs. The hollow-body long irons (4 through 7 irons) offer extreme power, while the deep undercut scoring irons (8 through Gap Wedge) offer precise accuracy.
This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long. The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
- Ramped Sole - accentuates heel and toe relief areas for better movement through the turf.
- Notch Hosel - allows for easier bending +/- 4 degrees for expert custom fitting.
- Extreme Weighting - provided by heel and toe weight pads that increase M.O.I. for greater consistency.
- More Progressive - offsets and blade lengths match the set from club to club.
- 19-Gram tungsten Toe Weight - stretches the sweet spot area of the face that produces the most distance.
- Spiderweb VFT Tech - located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the center of the face.
- Launchpad Tech - consists of a TPE polymer coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect.
- Cup Face Design - creates faster ball speeds by increasing face flex and maximizing forgiveness across the entire face.