Titleist TSi2 Fairway Wood
For players seeking incredible speed and accuracy across the entire face. A deeper, lower CG pairs with the new Active Recoil Channel 4.0 to produce a consistently higher, faster launch.
The adjustability features of TSi have been engineered to deliver maximum benefit for every player. We continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing.
Active Recoil Channel
A lighter, more refined ARC 4.0 perfectly aligns CG placement to deliver greater face flexibility and faster balls speeds, especially low on the face.
Optimized Weight Distribution
An ultra-thin crown and variable face thickness combine to drive the CG low for higher launch and lower spin, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
Our Featured Shaft selection has been assembled to offer four world-class options for every swing speed and profile preference.
- Construction: Titleist Speed Chassis
- Material: Ultra-Thin Steel Crown
- Head Size: 175cc
- Lofts Options: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21° (RH Only)
- Standard Lie: 58.5°
- Shape: New Streamlined Shape
- Face: Carpenter 465 VFT Forged Face
- Adjustable Hosel: SureFit Hosel
- Adjustable Weight: SureFit Flat Weight
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360° Grey Flat Cap
***Please use the above and the specs in the detailed images as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.***