Powerfully quiet, professional-grade performance
The deep muscle treatment pros trust with the durability and features they rely on. Enhance muscle recovery, release stress and tension, and soothe discomfort with the smart percussive therapy device in a league of its own. We stand by PRO's professional-grade durability with an industry-leading 2-year warranty.
Theragun PRO is your ultimate at-home and on the course recovery device. Scientifically calibrated to reach 60% deeper into muscle than the average massager, at 40 times a second, for greater full body wellness.
Theragun PRO percussive therapy device effectively relieves pain, accelerates recovery, and improves performance whether you are practicing your putting at home or playing a round of golf.
Theragun PRO is your ultimate full body wellness device, with hardly any sound. Designed to help improve movement to generate power in your swing and also take stress off common golf injuries.
Theragun PRO is your ultimate full body wellness device, with hardly any sound. Designed to help the muscles used during golf - whether practicing your putting at home or hitting the driving range - to recover faster and reduce pain.
- Rotating Arm and Ergonomic Multi-Grip
- QX150 Motor with QuietForce Technology™
- 300-Minute Total Battery Life
- Smart App Integration with Bluetooth®
- OLED Screen with Force Meter
- Customizable Speed Range
- What's Included: PRO Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 6 Attachments with Travel Pouch, 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries, Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Smart Features: Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
- Speeds: 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- Amplitude: 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility: All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility: PRO Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- Dimensions: 10 in x 7.1 in x 3 in (25.5 cm x 18.0 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time: 300 minutes total, 150 minutes per battery; 75 minutes
- Battery Type: 2 16V External Lithium-ion Batteries
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
Ailments We Help
- Lower Back Pain: Most lower back pain is caused by tight lower body muscles. A Theragun device helps loosen the muscles that contribute to lower back pain as well as provide relief to the pain itself.
- Golfer’s Elbow: An inflamed, painful elbow is the result of overusing the forearm muscles that help you grip your club during a swing. A Theragun device increases blood flow, releases tension and speeds up recovery in these inner forearm muscles.
- Tight Hip Flexors: Engaged but limber hip flexor muscles are integral to a good swing. Loosen them up with a Theragun device to increase mobility and improve hip clearance through the ball for a more powerful, athletic swing.
Designed For Golfers
- Designed to help improve movement that helps generate power in the swing and also take stress of the sites of common golf injuries
- Designed to increase blood flow, relieve discomfort, and help reactivate fatigued muscles so the golfer can play their best
- Designed to help the muscles used during golf to recover so the golfer is ready for their next round or the rest of their day
3 Protocols Designed For Golf
- Warm-up - Prepare to train (Time: 30 seconds per muscle group before golf)
- Increase mobility
- Improve muscle coordination
- Increase body awareness
- Back-9 Boost - Regain peak output (Time: 15 seconds per muscle group during golf)
- Activate inhibited muscles
- Increase blood flow and circulation
- Hydrate tissue
- Recovery - Recover faster (Time: 90 seconds per muscle group after golf)
- Decrease post-exercise soreness
- Prevent or eliminate adhesions
- Relieve pain
4 Keys To Using Your Theragun
- Location - Make sure to treat the entire muscle or area
- Pressure - Apply the pressure that feels best
- Speed - Cover the area at a speed listed in the protocol
- Duration - Treat the muscle or area for the specified time