TaylorMade TP5 USA Flag Golf Balls - 6 Pack
There’s One Ball That’s Better For All
There’s a reason TP5 is the Most Complete Tour Ball in Golf: It’s built like no other. As the only 5-layer Tour ball, it delivers unmatched performance off the tee, from the fairway and around the green. On any shot the golf course throws at you, there’s one ball that’s better for all.
New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern
Our most aerodynamic dimple pattern ever is now producing explosive carry distances. This unique design features a 322-dimple pattern engineered to deliver improved aerodynamics. It features a shallow overall dimple to reduce drag during ascent, with steep walls to trap air during descent in order to maintain lift and keep the ball airborne for longer.
The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a larger and more reactive Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features an ultra-soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5 offers complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice. The ultimate result is a ball that promotes a fast launch, maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power – especially on long irons.
The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
High-Flex Material (HFM)
TP5 features a material called HFM (High-Flex Material), delivering higher ball speeds through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.
TP5 USA Flag Golf Ball Features:
- 6 Pack of golf balls
- Limited edition USA flag imprint
- 5 Layer construction
- Tour Flight Dimple Pattern with improved aerodynamics keeps the ball airborne for longer and produces a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power
- New larger, more reactive Tri-Fast Core retains energy, acting like a spring upon release for added ball speed
- Speed-Layer System comprised of increasingly stiff layers produces more ball speed, control in the wind and more spin around the greens
- High Flex Material (HFM) acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly to generate more ball speed
- Dual-Spin Cover increases groove interaction for more greenside spin
- INCREASED CARRY WITH NEW TOUR FLIGHT DIMPLE PATTERN
The new Tour Flight Dimple Pattern unlocks the next level of aerodynamics while promoting maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power, especially on long irons.
- TOUR CONTROL & COMPLETE PERFORMANCE
TP5 is our softest and highest spinning Tour ball, with enhanced stopping power inside 100 yards. Fueled by a soft cast urethane cover, its increased greenside spin provides control and precision where it matters most: Closest to the pin.
- EXPANDED CORE, INCREASED SPEED
A larger and more reactive core is the centerpiece of the new TP5. It is designed to store and release energy more efficiently, delivering a spring-like effect that results in faster ball speeds and increased distance compared to its predecessor.
- THE PATH TO DISTANCE
The path to distance has evolved with the all-new TP5. In 2017, a movement began with the optimal spin and launch conditions provided by our 5-layer construction. Then we increased ball speed with the HFM Speed Layer and now we’ve added advanced aerodynamics with the Tour Flight Dimple Pattern.