TaylorMade Tour Response Personalized Golf Balls
Swear By It, Not At It
Every tour pro on earth swears by urethane golf balls, it's the industry standard. There are plenty of expensive tour balls out there for golfers who want that. But how about those who want more performance, for less? That’s why we created Tour Response. To bring you tour performance without the tour price tag. More spin, with less spend.
100% Urethane Cover
Every golf ball used on Tour has a urethane cover, made for premium feel and increased spin around the greens. Now we’re making those same performance standards available at a price that appeals to all golfers.
Engineered to Respond to Your Game
An ultra-low 40 compression core gives you a softer feel while maximizing energy transfer and rebound at impact, resulting in greater distance.
Utilizing a technology similar to the hottest Tour ball in golf (TP5/TP5x), the 3-piece Tour Response ball is designed to deliver fast ball speeds.
Easy To Play, Easier to Afford
A Tour-quality golf ball with a 100% cast urethane cover, designed for high performance at a lower price
- 100% Urethane Cover A soft, cast urethane cover allows the grooves of the wedge to better grip the golf ball for increased green-side spin. A crosslinking chemical reaction forms the urethane material, which creates an irreversible link for improved shear resistance and greater durability.
- Hi-Spring Core A core made from soft flexible materials with increased elastic components delivers better and softer feel with an ultra-low 40 compression.
- Speedmantle™ with HFMq A firmer second layer surrounds the soft inner core and allows for an explosive transfer of energy and increased ball speeds.
Personalization Order Details
- TaylorMade will print text in CAPS only
- Text is available in the following font colors: Black, Red, Light Blue, Green or Blue
- Maximum number of lines: 3
- Maximum number of characters per line: 12
- Minimum purchase required: 1 dozen balls
- No returns or exchanges
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decline orders containing questionable language or trademark infringements
- Once the order has been placed:
- The order will be sent directly to the manufacturer to create your custom order
- Allow 8 to 10 business days (not including weekends and holidays) for the order to be personalized
- Then allow for delivery time ... generally Ground Delivery may be up to 7 business days
- Note: Business days do not include weekends or holidays (allow for 4-6 weeks during peak spring & holiday seasons)