TaylorMade Stealth Rescue - Used
- CARBON CROWN - The new carbon crown construction relocates 7 grams of mass, creating a hybrid that’s easy to launch with incredible stability. It delivers a 15% higher MOI as compared to SIM Max, giving golfers the freedom to attack pins from anywhere.
- ADVANCED LASER ALIGNMENT - Providing vital contrast between face and crown, the laser etched alignment aid is designed to highlight directional alignment for boosted confidence and accurate aim.
- V STEEL™ SOLE DESIGN - Refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
- C300 TWIST FACE® - High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong, fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The proven Twist Face® design helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots.
- THRU-SLOT SPEED POCKET - Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
At Budget Golf, we strive to provide the most accurate conditions and values for our used golf club selection. Use the guide below to understand the condition of our used golf clubs.
Excellent - Clubs will have little to no wear and have seen very little time on the course. You can expect:
- light brush marks on the sole and light ball marks or wear on the face
- crowns will show very little wear or markings
- irons and wedges will have little to no wear on the grooves
- shafts and grips will have minimal use
- excellent condition clubs will be in very playable condition and there will be no wear or damage that is out of the ordinary
Good - Clubs will show wear synonymous with one season of on course play. You can expect:
- light to medium scratches/brush marks on the sole and light wear, ball marks, or scratches on the face
- minimal, but some imperfections on the topline or crown of the club
- irons and wedges will have wear on the grooves and may show minor wear on the back or cavity of the club
- shafts and grips will show signs of light use
- good condition clubs will be in playable condition with wear that is typical for the age of the club
Fair - Clubs will show wear consistent with more than one season of play. You can expect:
- scratches or brush marks on the sole and wear, scratches, or ball marks on the face
- scratches, imperfections, or blemishes on the topline or crown of the club
- irons and wedges will have moderate wear on the grooves and will show wear on the back or cavity of the club
- shafts and grips will show signs of consistent use
- fair condition clubs will be in playable condition with wear, marks, and blemishes consistent with the age of the club