TaylorMade Stealth Plus+ Rescue - Pre-Owned
- FAST & WORKABLE - A smaller, more compact shape provides added versatility for players who want iron-like flight and workability. A new optimized CG placement provides incredible speed, forgiveness and accuracy from any lie.
- V STEEL™ SOLE DESIGN - Refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
- C300 TWIST FACE® - High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong, fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The proven Twist Face® design helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots.
- THRU-SLOT SPEED POCKET - Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- ADJUSTABLE LOFT SLEEVE - Provides +/- 1.5° adjustability and personalization to optimize trajectory and face angle.
At Budget Golf, we strive to provide the most accurate conditions and values for our pre-owned golf club selection. Use the guide below to understand the condition of our pre-owned golf clubs.
Excellent - Clubs will have little to no wear and have seen very little time on the course. You can expect:
- light brush marks on the sole and light ball marks or wear on the face
- crowns will show very little wear or markings
- irons and wedges will have little to no wear on the grooves
- shafts and grips will have minimal use
- excellent condition clubs will be in very playable condition and there will be no wear or damage that is out of the ordinary
Good - Clubs will show wear synonymous with one season of on course play. You can expect:
- light to medium scratches/brush marks on the sole and light wear, ball marks, or scratches on the face
- minimal, but some imperfections on the topline or crown of the club
- irons and wedges will have wear on the grooves and may show minor wear on the back or cavity of the club
- shafts and grips will show signs of light use
- good condition clubs will be in playable condition with wear that is typical for the age of the club
Fair - Clubs will show wear consistent with more than one season of play. You can expect:
- scratches or brush marks on the sole and wear, scratches, or ball marks on the face
- scratches, imperfections, or blemishes on the topline or crown of the club
- irons and wedges will have moderate wear on the grooves and will show wear on the back or cavity of the club
- shafts and grips will show signs of consistent use
- fair condition clubs will be in playable condition with wear, marks, and blemishes consistent with the age of the club