TaylorMade Soft Response Golf Balls
Effortless Compression. Dominant Distance
You asked, and we responded. We developed Soft Response after surveying thousands of golfers about what they need from a golf ball. It’s designed for the player seeking soft feel without sacrificing distance.
Soft Response Features & Technologies
- A unique Extended Flight Dimple pattern allows the ball to stay in the air longer at lower spin rates.
A Ball Built For You
- The low-compression core gives the ball a super soft feel and performance benefits geared toward moderate swing speed players.
Soft On Feel, Tough On Durability
- A soft ionomer cover adds to the feel of Soft Response while also enhancing durability.
We pride ourselves on pushing the boundaries of golf club design so that you may find greater joy in the game and better on-course performance. After all, we’re golfers just like you.
Extended Flight Dimple Pattern
- A shallower U-shaped dimple promotes decreased drag and increased lift, so the ball stays in the air for longer even at lower spin rates
ZnO Flex Core™
- An ultra-low 35 compression Hi-Spring core gives you a softer feel while maximizing energy transfer and rebound at impact, resulting in dominant distance for the average swing speed player.
- A soft ionomer cover increases green-side feel, but also achieves improved scuff resistance, shear resistance and overall durability.