TaylorMade SIM2 Max Driver
- New Forged Ring Construction: Forged Ring Construction is the key that unlocks a new dimension in distance and forgiveness. Forged from a lightweight and high strength aluminum that is milled to an exacting shape, it unites a massive rear weight, a full carbon sole, crown and a new milled back cup face. Creating a driver designed for increased stability and forgiveness, giving golfers the confidence to take on any tee shot.
- SIM Inertia Generator: The asymmetric Inertia Generator is designed to provide faster club head speed through advanced geometry and aerodynamic analytics. A full lightweight carbon sole enables the redistribution of mass for a deeper CG and enhanced forgiveness.
- Speed Injected™ Twist Face™: Improves ball speed by calibrating each head to the threshold of the legal speed limit with corrective face curvature also protecting against heel and toe mis-hits.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket: Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
- Spilt Mass Weighting: Designed to enhance forgiveness while allowing for pinpoint target swing weights during custom assembly.
- Launch & Spin: Mid-high launch and mid-low spin
- Flight Bias: Neutral
- Fujikura Ventus Blue 5
- Mitsubishi KuroKage Silver 60
- Project X EvenFlow Riptide 60
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue 60
Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip (47g / 0.600")
***Please use the above and the specs in the detailed images as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.***