TaylorMade MG4 Wedge - Chrome
Laser scoring for a better spin
Milled Grind 4 utilizes laser etched Spin Tread and a raw face to provide better bite around the greens and superior spin in wet conditions. Refined shaping creates a smooth aesthetic that inspires creativity around the greens, while improved mass distribution provides a solid feel.
- IMPROVED SPIN IN WET CONDITIONS - Spin Tread technology utilizes laser etching to channel away moisture and help retain spin in wet conditions. The same way that tire treads help your car stay connected to the road, Spin Tread redirects water at impact and creates more friction between the club face and golf ball to impart more spin than prior generations.
- RAW FACE & NEW FINISH - There’s a reason raw wedges are preferred by the game’s best players. The unplated material will rust over time to preserve consistent spin while also delivering better performance in wet conditions. A new refined finish with a slightly darker tint minimizes glare and blends seamlessly with the raw face for a unified appearance.
- REFINED SHAPING - MG4 features refinements in shape and visual appeal with a focus on what players perceive at address. Details from the hosel blend, offset and leading-edge straightness were all inspired by the insights and preferences of the best players and most experienced designers. Compared to the previous MG3, MG4 showcases a slightly larger footprint that provides players with a sense of roundness, smoothness and improved ease of use.
- MILLED GRIND SOLES - The milling process maximizes consistency, maintaining tolerance levels difficult for a human to repeat. The result is a precisely crafted grind on each and every wedge that produces optimal turf interaction and consistent performance.
**Please use the description and the specs in the detailed images as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.**
- THE “LB” SOLE is a modified C-Grind with a leading edge “ski” that allows the leading edge to sit low to the ground with an open face. For players who are shallow and open the face angle around the greens
- THE NEW “LBV” low bounce performance sole offers the skilled player ultimate in greenside versatility. Designed for shallow attack angles. The aggressive narrow v-sole provides our lowest leading edge for greenside perfection
- SB A CLASSIC FULL SOLE DESIGN with constant trailing edge relief. A gentle 4-way camber with versability is designed for most swing types and for players that keep their face square to the target
- THE NEW “SBC” SOLE provides more versatility with added bounce and camber in the middle of the sole with a relieved heel and trailing edge. Designed for the players who prefer ultimate versatility with different face angling around the green
- THE “HB” IS A STANDARD WIDTH SOLE DESIGN with added heel relief for increased shotmaking and slightly steeper swings.
- THE NEW “HBW” IS OUR WIDEST SOLE with high bounce and forgiveness. Designed with maximum camber and full sole symmetry. Excellent in soft turf conditions and bunker play