Mizuno ST-Z 230 Fairway Wood
STRAIGHT, STABLE, AND HIGH LAUNCHING
A mid-low spinning, high launching, adjustable fairway wood – developed hand in hand with our tour advisors, yet midsized and playable for all levels. Utilizing a high energy MAS1C steel face boosted by Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber for exceptional ball speeds and a powerful, solid sensation at impact.
“The elevated ball speed of the CORTECH Chamber is a great addition to the ST-Z fairway woods, but the stability might be the real stand-out. They feel like they are on tracks through impact.” -Chris Voshall/Mizuno Golf
- CORTECH CHAMBER - The missing piece: Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. At the same time locating weight closer to the clubface to reduce spin rates. While contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Carbon Composite Crown: For low center of gravity and stability from off center strikes.
- Expanded front to back weighting: Additional 8 gram backweight balances with heavier front section for consistent launch characteristics.
- High energy MAS1C steel face: Reworked with a new multi-thickness design – made possible through the face support of Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber.
- Quick Switch Hosel: 4 degrees of adjustability.