Mizuno ST-Z 230 Driver
STRAIGHT, STABLE, AND LOW SPINNING
A straight bias driver with excellent stability from off center hits. Similar in look and character to the previous ST-Z. Boosted by the CORTECH Chamber to be faster from the face, spin less, and deliver an incredible, solid sensation at impact.
- CORTECH CHAMBER - The missing piece: Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. At the same time locating weight closer to the clubface to reduce spin rates. While contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face: More resilient than commonly used 6-4 Ti, with more complex multi-thickness design – made possible by Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber.
- Unified Sole Composite: The carbon sole plate is now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.
- Straight flight bias: Mass spread evenly to encourage a highly stable, straight ball flight.
- Modern Players Profile: Pushed lower to the ground for low/mid spin performance and aligns square to open.
- Quick Switch Hosel: 4 degrees of adjustability.