Mizuno ST-X 230 Driver
MORE WORKABLE, MILD DRAW-BIASED
A more rounded, deeper profile with weight located closer to the hosel – this means slightly higher spinning and draw biased for the majority, but more workable for many elite players (especially in lower lofts). Natural drawers of the ball may find more ball speed from the ST-X. Boosted by the CORTECH Chamber to be faster from the face, spin less, and deliver an incredible, solid sensation at impact.
- CORTECH CHAMBER - The missing piece: Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU – taking stress from the clubface and creating an additional energy source. At the same time locating weight closer to the clubface to reduce spin rates. While contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.
- Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face: More resilient than commonly used 6-4 Ti, with more complex multi-thickness design – made possible by Mizuno’s CORTECH Chamber.
- Unified Sole Composite: The carbon sole plate is now a single piece to allow weight to be pushed to the extremes for overall stability.
- Workable/Draw bias: Weight located closer to the shaft axis can both encourage a more workable or draw biased outcome, dependent on the player.
- Deeper Profile: A more rounded look that sits a little taller. Aligns square in the neutral setting.
- Quick Switch Hosel: 4 degrees of adjustability.