Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal Individual Iron - Steel
The JPX-921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX-921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface.
- Faster And Faster Chromoly 4140M: Our 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits. A re-engineered CORTECH face, is now 0.2mm thinner across the center point.
- Seamless Cup Face: A new variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact: Predicting vibration patters dictated 3 additional sound ribs – producing a more solid sensation.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball.
- Stability Frame: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off center strikes.
Grip: MCC +4 Grey
***Please use the specs in the detailed images above as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.***