FootJoy Fury Golf Shoes
All-Around Comfort and Performance. The FootJoy Fury golf shoe is engineered and designed to provide ultimate athletic performance. Designed from the inside-out, FJ Fury features the proprietary TruFit System, providing stability where you need it and comfort where you want it.
- All-Around Comfort: FJ Fury's athletic inspired upper features a full grain leather and engineered mesh upper providing breathability and waterproof protection.
- Complete Support: Inside the shoe is a soft, stretch, one-piece Inner Fit Sleeve lasted underneath the insole board to provide a secure fit with no tongue slippage, enveloping the foot in comfort and control. The external FlexGrid MLC cage system adds structure to the upper and locks you in as you lace up, offering medial and lateral support and motion control through your swing.
- Dual Density Foam: FJ Fury generates custom comfort with an OrthoLite Impressions FitBed, comprised of two densities of foam - an Open Cell PU Foam that maintains its mechanical properties and cushion throughout its life cycle, and an Impressions Foam that takes an impression of your foot, creating a custom fit.
- Tour-Proven: Tour players have made the switch to incorporate FJ Fury in practice and in play at tournaments around the world. The all-new D3 Outsole on FJ Fury ensures a solid, rigid platform for lateral in-swing stability and turf-grabbing traction, while the FTF+ (Fine Tuned Foam) infused midsole delivers incredible comfort and cushioning. The Liquid Metal-inspired Flex Layer of TPU delivers heel-to-toe walking flexibility and crouch flex when reading putts.
- Laser Plus Fit: The Laser Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- Waterproof: FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
|US - Men's||US - Women's|