FootJoy DryJoys Tour Golf Shoes
DryJoys Tour golf shoes blend traditional styling with cutting edge Stability PODS technology to enhance platform stability. This pair comes in wide width. Wide golf shoes give you plenty of room for performance. FJ, The #1 Shoe in Golf.
- ChromoSkin™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather.
- The lightweight cushioned Fit-Bed® insole provides extreme underfoot comfort and heel support. The Fit-Bed® insole ensures a comfortable underfoot environment by dampening shock while walking.
- The Laser Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- Genuine leather linings in the heel of the shoe provide superior slip resistance, while an integrated EVA midsole provides lightweight underfoot cushioning. EVA will not allow a foot impression to set in, which translates to increased stability throughout the golf swing.
- A fiberglass composite support bridge is strategically positioned to provide tremendous mid-foot stability. Stability PODS along the outsole features Optiflex technology throughout all non-PODS areas, creating one of the most flexible outsoles ever developed. These 9 individual TPU Stability PODS surrounded by dramatically enhanced OptiFlex™ zones to ensure maximum ground contact.
- The Cyclone golf spike from SoftSpikes® offers superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. This golf spike also provides stability and support from the moment you step foot on the course. Unlike traditional spikes, its spring-flex traction makes the Cyclone extra friendly to the greens.
- FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).