Evnroll ER5v Mid Slant Hatchback Mallet Putter - White TourTac
Evnroll ER5v Hatchback Mallet Putter features a winged mallet design with a "hatched out" center section. The mid slant is a mid hosel neck that creates a mid-toe hang, producing a moderate amount of face rotation. This type of shafting does not promote a pull or a push. The collar-type hosel fits over the shaft with a forward slanting hosel arm that produces a one shaft offset.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Silver satin finish
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Grip – EVNROLL White TourTrac
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Chrome Stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Hosel - Mid Slant
- Toe Hang - 21 degrees