Evnroll ER10v Outback Mid Slant Mallet Putter - Black Gravity Grip
Evnroll ER10v Outback Mallet Putter is an ulta high MOI oversized mallet. The mid slant is a mid hosel neck that creates a mid-toe hang, producing a moderate amount of face rotation. This type of shafting does not promote a pull or a push. The collar-type hosel fits over the shaft with a forward slanting hosel arm that produces a one shaft offset.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – Black Armored 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel rear wing wt.
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Face Loft – 2 degrees from shaft
- Lie-Angle – 70 degrees
- Grip - Evnroll Black/Grey Gravity Grip
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt\
- Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip with black armour finish
- Shafting – Single bend mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang - 32 degrees
- Hosel - Mid Slant