ECCO S-Hybrid Spikeless Golf Shoes
Rich Yak leather uppers crafted in ECCO’s own tanneries. An extra strong, durable and modern leather with a natural touch, two-tone and sporty surface that is water-repellent, and has equal amounts of matte and shine. Used in different colours and finishing details like embossing for a sporty look.
An exclusive, ECCO-developed treatment for making shoe uppers water-repellent, HYDROMAX® helps provide strong, durable and highly breathable leather uppers. As well as helping keep feet dry and comfortable, HYDROMAX® also keeps the upper soft, supple and breathable, preventing it from hardening after repeated exposure to wet conditions.
Soft textile lining offers an extremely comfortable on-foot feel.
ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology, ensures a finely tuned balance of cushioning and rebound creates an integral, flexible and durable bond without the compromises common with stitched and/or glued assemblies.
Award-winning E-DTS hybrid outsole design adds more than 800 traction angles for excellent grip in all playing conditions. Constructed from highly durable thermoplastic polyurethane (T.PU) and consisting of more than 100 moulded traction bars, the outsole unit is extremely lightweight, flexible and shock absorbing.
Removable, washable Ortholite® foam inlay sole provides long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability, plus the option of extra width when removed.
- ECCO HYDROMAX® treatment makes the uppers highly water-repellent, keeping your feet dry
- Strong and lightweight ECCO YAK leather offers increased breathability and durability
- Developed over three decades, ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology creates ergonomically advanced soles
- Removable, washable, open-cell OrthoLite® insole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles