Cobra LTDx LS Gold Fusion/Matte Black Driver
The LTDx LS™ ("Low Spin") driver is designed for Tour players and better amateurs seeking low spin, fast speed and workability. A traditional aerodynamic shape features forward-biased heel and toe adjustable weighting, and a back weight for added forgiveness.
- PWR-COR Technology - A PWR-COR multi-material weighting system consisting of steel, titanium and aluminum positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed for maximized distance.
- H.O.T. Face Technology - H.O.T (Highly Optimized Topology) Face Technology uses Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to create our hottest face. The design uses 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses to increase smash factor and ball speed across a wider area of the face.
- Adjustable Weighting - A heavy and a lightweight (10g and 3g) can be positioned in the heel or the toe to promote a fade biased or draw biased flight.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face - An updated CNC Infinity Face design wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment.
- Multi-Material Chassis - A multi-material chassis uses lightweight carbon crown and sole plates, and a reinforced Titanium Speed Frame to create optimal weight distribution for maximum stability.
- Traditional shape (460cc)
- Mid launch
- Lowest spin
- Fast and workable performance