Cobra King RADSPEED XB Island Driver - Blue/White
The Limited Edition RADSPEED XB Island Driver commemorates the season's second Major Championship hosted at the Kiawah Island Ocean Course. The design features a blue and white colorway that takes inspiration from traditional seersucker and the blue ocean and pristine white sands of the Charleston coast.
Back-Biased Radial Weighting
- The RADSPEED XB driver features 20g positioned in the back (14g of fixed weight and a 6g interchangeable weight) to create our most forgiving RADSPEED model. An additional 8g of fixed weight is positioned in the front to lower spin for the longest and fastest ball flights.
Thin-Ply Carbon Wrap Crown
- The Carbon Wrap Crown system features a new carbon fiber material that is 30% thinner which creates another 6 grams of discretionary weight that can be repositioned to optimize performance.
- A refined T-Bar Speed Chassis disign is 7 grams lighter, giving us even more discretionary weight to position more mass low and back within the frame to optimize forgiveness.
CNC Milled Infinity Face
- An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed.
- This club is equipped with a COBRA CONNECT Smart Grip powered by Arccos Golf. Download the Arccos Caddie app to receive a FREE 90-day trial that will track your on-course performance and provides in-depth strokes gained analysis. See app for details.
- Project X HZRDUS SMOKE RDX BLACK
- Lamkin Crossline Connect – Black / Blue