Cobra King RADSPEED Island Driver - Blue/White
The Limited Edition RADSPEED Island Driver commemorates the season's second Major Championship hosted at the Kiawah Island Ocean Course. The design features a blue and white colorway that takes inspiration from traditional seersucker and the blue ocean and pristine white sands of the Charleston coast.
Forward-Biased Radial Weighting
- The RADSPEED driver frame features 28g positioned as forward as possible (16g of fixed weight and a 12g adjustable weight) to deliver ultra low spin and our fasted balls speeds. An additional 10 grams of weight positioned in the back (8g of fixed weight and a 2g adjustable weight) creates the perfect balance of front and back weighting for RAD speed & forgiveness.
Thin-Ply Carbon Wrap Crown
- The Carbon Wrap Crown system features a new carbon fiber material that is 30% thinner which creates another 6 grams of discretionary weight that can be repositioned to optimize performance.
- A refined T-Bar Chassis design is 7 grams lighter, giving us even more discretionary weight to position more mass forward within the frame to decrease spin and increase ball speed.
CNC Milled Infinity Face
- An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed.
- This club is equipped with a COBRA CONNECT Smart Grip powered by Arccos Golf. Download the Arccos Caddie app to receive a FREE 90-day trial that will track your on-course performance and provides in-depth strokes gained analysis. See app for details.
- Project X HZRDUS SMOKE RDX BLACK
- Lamkin Crossline Connect – Black / Blue