Cobra King RADSPEED Individual Iron - Steel
The RADSPEED irons represent a significant leap forward in golf innovation. A breakthrough in weighting technology is combined with the first application of 3D printing in golf club design, setting the bar for performance and technology higher than ever before.
- Extreme Heel And Toe Weighting - 10g and 3g of mass is positioned on the toe and heel extremities to create the best combination of speed, low spin and stability for optimized performance.
- Tuned RAD Weighting - A 10g weight positioned low and in the toe area centers the CG and adds stability for more distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Forged PWRSHELL Face - A forged face insert is made of a thin 17-4 stainless steel, and is designed to increase flex both on the face and the sole for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- 3D Printed Medallion - 3D printing offers unlimited complexity in design, allowing us to produce an intricate lattice medallion structure that saves weight and fine-tunes feel.
- Get Connected - Experience seamless COBRA CONNECT™ technology and automatic shot tracking Powered by Arccos Golf®. Experience an A.I. platform that features, Arccos Caddie Rangefinder, Smart Distance Club Averages, Strokes Gained Analytics and Caddie Advice to help all golfers make smarter decisions, improve faster and shoot lower scores.? Every Cobra club equipped with COBRA CONNECT comes with a FREE 90-day trial of Arccos Caddie and FREE Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors to pair every club in your bag. Download Arccos Caddie to take advantage of this offer.
- Shaft: KBS Tour 90
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline (58+) Cobra Connect - Black
***Please use the specs in the detailed images above as a reference point only. Available options are listed in the drop down box.***