Cobra King RADSPEED Big Tour Fairway Wood - Black/Yellow
The RADSPEED Big Tour 3-wood features a slightly deeper face, and front-biased internal and external RADIAL WEIGHTING for the lowest CG, lowest spin and fastest ball speeds.
- Front-Biased RAD Weighting - 16 grams of internal front RAD weighting plus a 7g front weight (23g total) delivers the lowest CG and ultra low spin for the fastest ball speed, and a lower, penetrating trajectory.
- Hollow Split Rails - Hollow rails in the front create 70% more flex on the sole right behind the face for higher launch and more speed.
- CNC Milled Face - CNC milling is up to 5 times more precise than hand polishing and allows us to produce the most consistent face thickness and faster ball speed.
- Thin-Ply Carbon Crown - A new carbon fiber material is 30% thinner and 6 grams lighter, allowing for more flexibility to move weight forward to lower spin and increase speed.
- Get Connected - Experience seamless COBRA CONNECT™ technology and automatic shot tracking Powered by Arccos Golf®. Experience an A.I. platform that features, Arccos Caddie Rangefinder, Smart Distance Club Averages, Strokes Gained Analytics and Caddie Advice to help all golfers make smarter decisions, improve faster and shoot lower scores.? Every Cobra club equipped with COBRA CONNECT comes with a FREE 90-day trial of Arccos Caddie and FREE Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors to pair every club in your bag. Download Arccos Caddie to take advantage of this offer.