Cobra KING 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter
The KING Agera Armlock putter is designed in a 41” setup with a special armlock-specific grip to promote the most consistent stroke for players that prefer to rest the grip and shaft against their lead forearm. A multi-material OS mallet construction with SIK Face technology creates our most stable and forgiving putter for more consistent and accurate putts.
- ARMLOCK DESIGN: An armlock setup increases consistency by eliminating any variations in shaft angle through the putting stroke. A longer length and an oversize grip allows the user to rest the grip and shaft against their lead forearm for maximum stability.
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: The design combines a 3D printed nylon lattice insert, a 257g steel frame, a 27g aluminum cap, and 54g of tungsten on the perimeter to create the highest MOI ever in an oversized mallet shape.
- 3D PRINTED NYLON INSERT: An intricate 3D printed nylon lattice structure optimizes the weight distribution within the putter head to create the highest MOI possible.
- SIK ALUMINUM FACE INSERT: An aluminum face insert features SIK Golf’s proprietary Descending Loft Technology (DLT), which utilizes 4 descending lofts to ensure the most consistent and accurate roll for every style of putting stroke.
- COBRA CONNECT GRIP: Each putter is equipped with a Lamkin Smart Grip which features an embedded sensor that syncs to your smart device. Using the Arccos Caddie app, users can track their putting stats and improve faster.
|Hosel Type||Target Offset||Shape||Loft||Toe Hang||Length||Head Weight||Lie Angle|
|Single Bend||1/2||OS Mallet||7º, 6º, 5º, 4º||Face Balanced||40.75"||380g||72º|