Cleveland Launcher XL Lite Draw Driver
We took our XL Head Design and combined it with our new Lite-Weight Design for a driver that helps moderate swing speed players amp up swing speeds and get maximum forgiveness. Plus, choose from a Women’s model or a Draw model that minimizes your slice.
Face Material: Titanium (8Al-1Mo-1V)
Body Material: Titanium (6-4)
- LITE-WEIGHT DESIGN - A bonded hosel without the weight-adding adjustability sleeve, together with an ultra-lightweight shaft, makes this driver 12g lighter and 0.25” longer than the adjustable version, so it swings extra quick. That added speed means more distance off the tee.
- XL HEAD DESIGN - This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 5,100 g-cm2. Add that forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun.
- REBOUND FRAME - What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot.
- ACTION MASS CB - An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- ACCURACY BUILD - If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control off the tee.
- DRAW MODEL - A reworked chassis is purpose-built to fight the slice. It’ll boost your confidence on every drive and keep those second shots out of the right-side trees.
|Club||Loft||Head Size||Lie||Length||Swing Weight|