Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Custom Golf Balls
Chrome Soft is better for everyone, from amateurs to major winners. Now with our proprietary new Precision Technology, the Chrome Soft X Ball is faster off the driver with a spin profile that’s optimized for Tour pros. This hi-res Yellow ball features alignment-enhancing Triple Track Technology.
New Precision Technology delivers our tightest dispersion, consistently fast ball speeds and total performance. We’ve enhanced every component and design feature to create the highest quality golf balls.
New Hyper Elastic SoftFast Core for increased driver speed and soft feel around the green.
Consistent ball flight at every condition with our Tour Aero design.
Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology
We’ve prominently featured Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Hyper Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
Why Is Chrome Soft X Unique and Who’s It For?
Chrome Soft X is our #1 ball on Tours worldwide. It’s a great option for the better, faster-swinging players who want excellent spin consistency and Tour level short game control. Key performance characteristics include high ball speeds off the tee, workable iron shots, and Tour level greenside control.
Personalization Order Details
- 1 dozen golf balls
- Text will print text in CAPS and lower case
- Text is available in the following font colors: Black
- Maximum number of lines: 3
- Maximum number of characters per line: 20
- Minimum purchase required: 1 dozen balls
- No returns or exchanges
- The manufacturer reserves the right to decline orders containing questionable language or trademark infringements
- Once the order has been placed:
- The order will be sent directly to the manufacturer to create your custom order
- Allow 5-10 business days for production (not including weekends and holidays) for the order to be personalized
- Then allow for delivery time ... generally Ground Delivery may be up to 7 business days
- Note: Business days do not include weekends or holidays (allow for 4-6 weeks during peak holiday seasons)