We’ve partnered with The First Tee to support youth
Budget Golf believes in giving back to the communities in which our customers live and work, and we are excited to offer “Round Up for The First Tee” to our customers who share our passion. When our customers place an order with us they will now have the ability to round their total up to the next dollar. 100% of the “rounded up” amount will be donated to The First Tee organization, which provides quality youth golf programs that include adult mentors and safe places for young people.
“The First Tee has impacted my life tremendously and I can honestly say that without the First Tee I would not be the person I am today. This organization has pushed me to be the best that I can be on and off the course. I have grown more as a student, a citizen, and as a person due to this program.” – female participant of The First Tee
Why Budget Golf Supports First Tee*:
- 73% of the youth involved in the program reported high confidence in their ability to do well academically
- 82% felt confident in their social skills with peers
- 57% credited The First Tee for their meeting and greeting skills
- 52% credited the program for their ability to appreciate diversity
- 10.5 million positively impacted young people
- 19,000 actively engaged volunteers
*“Longitudinal Effects of The First Tee Life Skill Programs on Positive Youth Development” study led by University of Minnesota’s Maureen R. Weiss, Ph.D.
Learn more about how Budget Golf is giving back through The First Tee.
About Budget Golf: A family-owned business, we strive to provide all golfers – men, women, & juniors – with quality products for budget prices.
We shop for deals so we can pass on the savings to you. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority whether we’re custom making a new set, repairing your old set, or helping you plan your golf outing.