PUMA Women's PWRSHAPE Lowlands Skirt
The thistle print is inspired by the wildflower that grows in the lowlands in Scotland, home to the year's final major.
PUMA's line up of PWRSHAPE bottoms are more comfortable and flattering than ever before. Featuring a reinforced, four-way stretch PWRSHAPE waistband, new colors and patterns, and yes, new pockets. You will be reaching for your PWRSHAPE every time you dress for the course.
- 86% polyester recycled, 14% elastane
- Plain Weave
- UV Resistant 50+ UPF
- Soft, Breathable Fabric
- Flat lock seams
- Enjoy Golf wordmark inner waistband gripper
- 4 Way Stretch
- Bonded Shaping Waistband
- Inner Short
- Hand Pockets
- Available in 16" and 18" lengths
- Back hand pocket
- TPU Cat on back pocket
- Inner short ball pocket
- Gripper Tape on inner short leg opening
- Thistle print all over in honor of the Open Championship
- The Thistle print pays homage to the wildflower that grows in the lowlands in Scotland where the Open Championship will be played as well as a nod to the first golf club at St. Andrews golf course.