Evnroll ER11vx Mid Slant Mallet Putter - Black TourTac
Evnroll ER11vx Mallet Putter is an extreme MOI contemporary full-sized mallet. The mid slant is a mid hosel neck that creates a mid-toe hang, producing a moderate amount of face rotation. This type of shafting does not promote a pull or a push. The collar-type hosel fits over the shaft with a forward slanting hosel arm that produces a one shaft offset.
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, CA
- Head Material – Black anodized 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel weights
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
- Loft Angle – 2 degrees
- Lie-Angle – 70 degrees
- Grip – EVNROLL Black TourTac
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Black armour stepless shaft with .370 tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang - 8 degrees
- Hosel - Mid Slant