Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Hybrid
The Extreme Game Improvement Hot Launch E522 Hybrid offers the game-changing Houdini Sole in conjunction with a super-shallow face, slice-fighting offset designs and heel weighting for added draw bias. The 17-4 stainless-steel hybrid features a thinner and lighter forged steel crown that increases ball speed for the increased power creation and the ultimate in ease of use.
- Houdini Sole Technology - The Houdini Sole is an emerging sole design innovation that pushes weight back as much as possible for an ultra-low and deep Center of Gravity, optimizing launch conditions and greatly improving forgiveness off the face. The raised steel mass area of the Houdini Sole at the rear of the clubhead reduces the amount of sole area to reduce drag and turf interaction. The Houdini Sole design element has proven to be one of the most effective technologies at getting balls out of tough lies by reducing turf interaction by 35%.
- Diamond Face 2.0 / Cup Face Technology - The Hot Launch E522 Hybrid features Tour Edge’s breakthrough Diamond Face 2.0 technology with 40 different thick and thin diamond shapes behind the face of the metals for an enhanced sweet spot. Different variables of thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face combine with a Cup Face construction to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits.
- Premium Mitsubishi Fubuki HL Shaft - The E522 Hybrid comes stock with the super-light FUBUKI HL graphite shafts by Mitsubishi.
- Stock Shaft - Mitsubishi Fubuki HL(50-gram L-Flex).
- Grip - Lamkin Z5 Rubber available in Undersize, Standard and Midsize.
|Club #||Loft||Face Angle||Head Size||Lie Angle||Length|
|3 Hybrid||19º||1º Closed||119cc||60.0º||39.75"|
|4 Hybrid||22º||1º Closed||119cc||60.5º||39.00"|
|5 Hybrid||25º||1º Closed||115cc||61.0º||38.25"|
|6 Hybrid||28º||1º Closed||115cc||61.5º||37.75"|