Why we created it
Our bodies are complex, and each area of the body recovers differently. So, we created an attachment with a lighter touch so that more of your body can benefit from your percussive therapy device. Whether it’s a higher level of soreness or tender areas around joints, the Supersoft attachment lets you customize the muscle treatment you love with the impact level your body needs.
Whether it’s particularly sore muscles or just areas of your body that need a lighter touch, our Supersoft attachment is just what you need. Experience the therapeutic benefits of your Theragun device with the treatment intensity that works for you.
Designed for your needs. Perfected with your feedback.
We started by determining the exact shape and density needed for gentle yet effective muscle treatment. Then, with the help of Dr. J's patient feedback, we developed a unique open-cell foam tip with a supportive, wide closed-cell foam base. This created the right structural integrity to absorb the Theragun's impact while still perserving percussive therapy's core therapeutic benefits.
Hygienic refills for peace of mind
The Supersoft features a 3-part design with a high density base and detachable open-cell foam tips held together with durable velcro. This allows you to easily replace each foam tip with the 3 included foam tip replacements for a more hygienic experience. If yours wears down or you need more, simply restock with our convenient 3-pack refills.
- Durable closed-cell foam base
- 3 open-cell foam tips
- Device Compatibility
- 4th Generation: PRO, Elite, Prime, mini
- 3rd Generation: G3PRO, G3
- Recommended Usage: The Supersoft attachment is designed with an open-cell foam tip, intended for ultra-gentle use on the body. We highly recommend floating the Supersoft over the body lightly during treatment, as excessive pressure may be abrasive to the skin.
- Dimensions: 2.4 in x 2.4 in (60 mm x 60 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34 g)
- Warranty: 30-Day Limited Warranty
- Compatible with PRO, Elite, Prime, mini, G3PRO, G3
- Base: Closed-cell foam
- Tip: Open-cell PU foam