Cleveland Launcher XL Driver
This driver is big—like, really big—so it’s easy to send drives right down the middle. With the most MOI ever in a Cleveland Golf driver, Launcher XL will have you thinking less about the club in your hands and more about carrying bunkers, clearing hazards, and finding the fairway.
- XL HEAD DESIGN - This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 5,200 g-cm2–our most ever in a Cleveland Golf driver. Add that forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun.
- REBOUND FRAME - What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot.
- ACTION MASS CB - An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- ADJUSTABLE HOSEL - Adjust your loft from 9 to 12 degrees to optimize your launch angle, distance, and shot shape. Loft can be adjusted at 0.5 deg increments with 12 positions in all.
- ACCURACY BUILD - If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control off the tee.
|Loft||Head Size||Lie Angle||Length||Swing Weight|