Wilson Staff Ladies Fybrid RS
This clever line of fairway utilities fuses fairway woods and hybrids into a single family, allowing golfers to build proper distance gapping into their game. Fybrids offer simple club selection with 1-to-1 iron replacement hybrids, with easy to hit fairway woods bridged by a unique multi-purpose FY club.
1. RS- "Rocker Sole"
- The face has a rounded sole profile that helps to create even symmetry at address to helping to identify the ideal impact area.
- By removing material near the toe and hosel, Fybrid allows for maximum flexibility in a variety of lies and minimal turf interaction on uneven surfaces.
2. Low and Deep Center of Gravity
- The deeper head and flat crown inspire greater confidence at address and bring the center of gravity further and lower back for a higher launch angle, making it easier to get the ball airborne quicker.
- Dual, rail sole promotes cleaner turf interaction and moves the CG lower and deeper in the head providing cleaner constant and stronger ball flight.
3. Three-Zone Face Technology
- Proprietary variable thickness increases the high CT area of the club head in the heel and toe, optimizing the sweet spot for greater accuracy.
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button