The MX-100 irons with Y-Tune Technology provide super game improvement performance for the mid to high handicap player. Y-Tune Technology successfully expands and extends the sweet area of the clubface out towards the toe to deliver amazing forgiveness on mis-hits. This Y-Tune Technology receives the XL designation because the "oversized" sweet area is carried throughout the set from the easy to launch, maximum distance #4 and #5 hybrid irons, through the extreme pocket cavity mid-irons, down to the highly accurate scoring irons. The hybrids are built with Mizuno's patented "Drop Down Crown", which enables them to be custom fit to your individual specifications, something that only Mizuno offers. The MX-100 irons provide unbelievable forgiveness and ease of play, resulting in lower scores and more enjoyment on the golf course.
- Innovative Y-Tune Technology provides a massive sweet area for unsurpassed forgiveness.
- Seamless custom fitting integration so that the set flows perfectly from #4 to SW.
- Drop Down Crown technology on the #4 and #5 hybrids for lie and loft adjustability
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Super wide sole design for maximum forgiveness and consistent playability from all types of lies.
* The MX-100 irons are USGA and R&A conforming through 2024.
* Beginning January 1, 2010, the MX-100 irons are non-conforming for professional tournaments with the Condition of Competition.
* Beginning January 1, 2014, the MX-100 irons are non-conforming for elite amateur tournaments with the Condition of Competition.