Click here to chat with one of our team
Cart Tek GRX-1250LI Remote Control Golf Caddie
Based on our customer favorite GRX-1200R, this Lithium Ion battery powered Remote Control golf caddy has become an overnight success. With the brute strength afforded by the tubular steel frame and the convenience of a 3.5 pound Lithium Ion battery, the GRX-1250Li is both tough and agile. The efficient new 24 Volt power train used on the GRX-1250Li continues the great maneuverability that Cart Tek has become know for, plus the benefit of a battery weighing so little. Climb the steepest of fairways and descend with ultimate control – the best in the industry.
- Programmable – full feature Remote Control
- Four factory speed settings, or program your own
- Adjustable turning force and electronic tracking
- Dual 180 Watt – high torque motors
- Ring and Pinion gearbox for optimal maneuverability
- 24 Volt, 10 Ah Lithium Ion battery weighing only 3.5 pounds
- Two Year Warranty on Battery
- Battery rated at 800 to 1000 charging cycles
- Comes with Lithium Ion battery charger, tool kit
- Waterproof ECU housing for use in wet conditions
- Quick transition to Free-Wheel Mode
- Available in Gloss black or traditional silver – powder Coated frame
- Center of Balance adjustment device
- Complete with upgraded accessories: Stainless scorecard/ball holder, beverage holder, umbrella holder. Over $120.00 value FREE!
A best seller out of the gate and known for true craftsmanship with a reputation as 'The Workhorse', this remote control golf caddie will get you through your round with ease. If you are looking for a remote controlled golf caddy that will last for years, look no further. This remote golf caddy is the one for you.
Frame: Light weight tubular steel for strength, powder coated for years of use
Motors: 24 Volt Twin 180 Watt - High torque drive motors
Battery: 24 Volt 3,5 pound Lithium Ion Battery with water resistent plug
Range: Up to 36 Holes, depending on course conditions
Wheels: Maintenance free EVA rubber wheels, extra wide, quick release
Dimensions: Folded: 26" W x 28" L x 9 1/2" H
Dimensions: Opened: 26 1/2" W x 44" L x 38" H
Weight Chassis: 31 pounds, Total weight: 35 pounds including battery
Downhill Control: Unmatched downhill control with use of remote control
Climbing Capacity: 30 degrees
Load capacity: 65 pounds
What's Trending Now. See what other customers are buying right now.
purchased from Carrollton, TX, US few seconds ago
purchased from Manheim, PA, US few seconds ago
purchased from Canton, MI, US 3 minutes ago
purchased from Phoenix, AZ, US 3 minutes ago
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button