Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Steel Irons Set Open Box
Introducing the latest in Tour-proven cavity-back forgings from Wilson Staff. The FG Tour V2 was an immediate success on Tour. Its Powerful, boring trajectory and extremely clean, classic setup with minimal offset provide the game's best players with truly the game's best irons.
1. Muscleback Feel In a Cavity Construction
- Maximum amount of soft 8620 mild carbon steel directly behind the impact zone provides maximum feedback and positive feel.
- Precise weight distributed across the cavity and around the perimeter optimizes MOI for added forgiveness.
2. Specifically designed for Wilson Tour Staff
- Thin, rounded topline and a softer leading edge radius into the hosel imply discreet offset and promote superior setup and target alignment for the better player.
- Tested and put into play immediately by Wilson Tour Staff Padraig Harrington, Ricky Barnes and Kevin Streelman.
Open Box Specials!
The equipment has never been used or played with. However, they cannot be sold as brand new. In most cases the equipment is floor samples, or unused returns. In some cases, but not all that Open Box Specials could exhibit minor scuffs or shop wear. The bottom line is you will SAVE a ton for near NEW merchandise. All manufacturers warranties still apply.
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.