Wilson Staff FG Tour Wedge
New FG Tour wedges are the newest addition to the FG family of player's products. Starting with Wilson's exceptional original designs - some of the most copied wedge styles in the game today - Wilson club makers worked with Padraig Harrington, Ricky Barnes and other Tour Professionals to deliver a family of precision wedges that meet every shot requirement, course condition and style of play.
- Meticulous CAD Design and tour player feedback melds shape and size to deliver ultimate confidence at address.
CNC milling and Max-Spec Grooves
- Fine CNC milling carves the most aggressive grooves allowed under the new Rules of Competition.
- Precision CNC micro-grooves are engineered into the face at the optimum angle of impact on open face shots deliver greater ball control from wet and long grass.
Unique Sole Design
- The 58° and 60° wedges feature hand grinds in the heel to lower the leading edge, allowing the face to be opened for more creative shot-making.
- Generous camber and bounce promote smooth turf interaction.
Dynamic Gold Steel Wedge Shaft
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.