Wilson Staff DXi Superlight Driver
The lightest driver that Wilson Golf has ever engineered, the DXi Superlight boasts at an extremely light 269 grams. Nearly 50 grams in weight reduction as compared to most traditional drivers! What does that mean for you? Simply this: Light weight means a lower swing effort, resulting in greater head speed, which delivers explosive power through impact, launching the golf ball further than you could ever imagine.
1. Lightest Driver Wilson Golf has ever engineered
- In addition to a 26g Winnlite firm grip, a Matrix Ozik 48g super light shaft, the new DXi Superlight has selectively thinned non-structural areas of the crown and sole, reducing weight be nearly 6 grams. The UST/Marmiya Proforce VTS shaft hs been specifically engineered for women increasing performance.
2. Low Club MOI
- Club MoI is the dynamic measurement of the effort it takes to swing a club. The two factors that play a role in club MOI are the weight of the club itself and how far that weight is positioned from the hands. At 46 inches in length and a swing weight of D2, the DXi Superlight has the lowest measured club MOI on the market.
3. Five-Zone Modified Cup-Face Design
- DXi Superlight utilizes cup-face technology to expand the sweet spot of the face. Wilson's proprietary variable face thickness fine tunes and maximizes the sweet spot into the heel and toe, increasing the high CT area of the club head for optimal accuracy.
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.