Wilson Ci11 Individual Irons Steel
The new, sleek black PVD Ci11 delivers maximum playability for the aspirational golfer and the power and forgiveness for those wanting additional technology. Its optimal headsize and shape continues the award-winning iron tradition while maintaining a thin topline and moderately progressive offset, perfect for that crossover player.
1. Players Look
- Power and accuracy delivered with an eye toward classic head size and shape
- The sleek black PVD finish reduces the visual size of the head and serves to reduce glare at adress
2. Exoskeleton Weighting
- The re-engineered exoskeleton surronding the rear cavity optimizes MOI and stability by pulling weight away from the face and then pulling it toward the heel and toe.
3. Crisp Feel
- A one piece, soft-response insert is ensconced in soft 431 stainless steel to deliver satsifying sound and feel at impact, even on off-center hits.
4. Face Technology
- A thinner, harded face promotes the maximum CT allowed by USGA for stronger ball flight and greater distance.
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button