Sun Mountain Zero G Stand Bag 2011
The Sun Mountain 2011 Zero-G Stand Bag carry bag has a padded hip belt with a Velcro closure that comfortably and easily transfers the majority of the bag's weight from your shoulders to your hips, reducing fatigue and making the bag easier to haul. The heavily cushioned hip pad and belt provide lumbar support and promote better posture. They're also adjustable to fit hips 28" to 48" and can be removed when the bag is used on a cart.
- New, patent-pending 10” four-way top with three integrated handles for picking up the bag
- Full-length box dividers
- Cart-friendly bottom fits in riding cart bag wells
- New contoured carry straps provide maximum comfort
- Top-mounted patented roller bottom leg mechanism adds stability
- X-Strap Dual Strap System provides superior balance and an easier carry
- Seven pockets, including a waterproof valuables pocket, full-length apparel pocket and water bottle pouch
- Patented roller bottom leg mechanism
- Lightweight, high-tensile aluminum legs with triangular non-slip foot pads
- Lumbar support hip pad designed for increased air flow
- Pen holder, umbrella holder and towel holder
- Leg lock strap
- Matching rainhood
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.