Srixon Z 745 Irons
Experience the ultimate in ball-striking with Srixon Z 745 irons. The muscle cavity design features a thinner topline and more compact shape for a pleasing, traditional look that encourages workability. a
In the Srixon Z series, the club heads are forged from the highest quality, softest 1020 carbon steel. With a lower carbon content compared to many key competitors, Z series heads are high-strength while also exceptionally responsive and smooth at impact.
Double Laser Milling
This process places two different laser milling patters on the club face, one parallel to the grooves and another slightly angled. The result is more stable spin performance and more confident distance control from every lie. Test have proven that iron faces with this unique pattern have closer distance gaps for shots hit in wet and dry conditions than those without it.
Tour Extreme V-Sole
To enhance turf interaction and trajectory control, Srixon Z 745 irons feature the newly developed Tour Extreme V-Sole. By increasing leading bounce and decreasing trailing bounce, a "V" is created in the sole profile that has been proven to help tighten shot dispersion. Our tour professionals have raved about the crisp, consistent feel through impact the Tour Extreme V-Sole provides.
- Forged from ultra-soft 1020 carbon steel using the highest quality, most premium process available
- Redesigned Tour Extreme V-Sole helps tighten shot dispersion with less turf resistance through impact
- Double Laser Milling on the face adds surface roughness for additional spin and trajectory control in all conditions
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold
- Grip: Lamkin UTx Full Cord Red
If you would like to login to your account, click here.
If you would like to see the status of your order without logging in, enter your order number and zip code below and click the Submit button