If you would like to login to your account, click here.
MIZUNO MX-25 IRONS
Mizuno MX-25 Iron Set 4-GW w/ Steel Shafts
With the MX-25 iron, the Mizuno Product Development team took on the task of greatly improving upon the MX-23, Mizuno’s #1 selling iron of all time. This feat was achieved by utilizing the new Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel and engineering a wider, deeper, and longer H.E.M.I COG Pocket Cavity for the lowest and deepest center of gravity in a one piece forged iron. The MX-25 iron delivers a massive sweet area along with the new three dimensional “X” back cavity pad for maximum forgiveness on off-center hits and increased solid feel. No other iron can offer this game improvement technology while maintaining the solid, soft feel that comes only from a Mizuno Grain Flow Forged Iron.
With cutting edge game improvement technologies and the solid, soft feel of a Mizuno Grain Flow Forged® iron, the MX-25™ has it all!
• Wider, deeper, and longer CNC milled pocket cavity design delivers a low, deep COG for high, easy launch with maximum forgiveness.
• NEW Grain Flow Forged, 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel.
• H.E.M.I (High Energy Mass Impact) COG technology is positioned ideally for maximum energy transfer from clubhead to ball.
• New three dimensional back cavity pad delivers added mass behind the hitting area, which strategically reinforces the face for increased feel.
• Durable Double Nickel chrome plated finish.
• Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
• Triple cut sole design for consistent playability from all types of lies.
|Zip Code / Postal Code||*|