The DiXX BLU Putter is a computerized training system filled with the latest technologies that can identify and track a player's swing path, impact position and face angle.
Utilizing an Inertial Navigation System (INS), the DiXX BLU can identify the putter's face position in relation to the ball at impact and immediately displayes the information on the vibrant color LCD. Additionally, a Micro Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) monitors several key factors of the swing motion including path and hand vibration levels.
All of the information can be collected into usuable data (personal statistics) that can be analyzed to correct bad putting habits.
DiXX BLU Features:
- Analyzes and tracks the 3 key elements of a successful putter swing: Path, Impact Position and Face Angle
- Includes Computer Module and USGA-approved Playing Module
- The DiXX BLU collects data and stores the statistics so the user can review putting habits and trends
- User can choose either straight-back-straight-through putting path or arc path
- The user can select Pro Mode or Standard Mode depending on his/her skill level
- Available in Mallet model